The Local Appointments List (Registry) is a listing of boards, commissions, and committees formed to advise the Board of Supervisors and County staff on issues and policies. County committees are created as a result of State and Federal legislation, agreements with public or private agencies, and local needs. The information contained in the Registry is updated throughout the year as changes occur.
The listing is divided into five sections, as follows:
- Section 1 - Elected and Appointed City and County Officials
- Section 2 - Joint City and County Boards
- Section 3 - Governing Boards Appointed by the Board
- Section 4 - Committees Appointed by the Board
- Section 5 - Special Districts-Elected Boards